|!||This project has been cancelled and will not be released.|
Iggy Azalea is currently working on a second album in the studio as of early 2015. She originally planned on doing a world tour titled "The Great Escape Tour" to promote Reclassified, but cancelled plans to make time to create a second album.
On January 9, 2016, Iggy Azalea released the long awaited "Zillion" buzz track as "Azillion" on her SoundCloud page and captioned it "4 MY RATZ". On March 18, 2016, Azalea announced the beginning of the 24-hour countdown to the release of her lead single, Team.
On March 19, 2016, Team was released worldwide and impacted radio.
On May 2, 2016, Iggy Azalea and Zedd were rumored to be working together on a new song. However, after a song was released between Ke$ha and Zedd, rumors have died down. But, some fans still believe a collab could happen.
On March 15, 2017, two tracks from Iggy's album, titled "Haze" and "Somebody Else" were leaked on the internet, but on May 3, 2017, Iggy confirmed that they were scrapped. 
On March 23 2017, Mo Bounce was released worldwide.
On April 7, 2017, during a recent interview with an Australian radio station, Iggy Azalea confirmed that her new album "Digital Distortion" would be released on the first week of June and that she planned to promote the second single, Mo Bounce, with several performances in the following weeks.
Iggy then confirmed that the album would have 14 tracks.
Iggy teased lyrics to "Calm Down", tweeting "theres a blue bird, on my shoulder... shall i kill it? ayyyyyeeee stomp that little birdy." 
The lead single, "Team", was released on March 18, 2016, and was the most successful single from the album. The second single, "Mo Bounce", was released a year later, on March 23, 2017. The third single, "Switch" featuring Anitta, was released on May 19, 2017.
The first promotional single, and buzz track, "Azillion", was released on January 9, 2016. There were originally plans for a music video to be associated with the video, but her label, Virgin EMI Records, blocked her ability to release anything. The second promotional single, "Can't Lose" featuring Lil Uzi Vert, was released on March 3, 2017.
|“||I didn’t make a collaboration-heavy album this time around. The only collaboration on the album is with rapper YG, who I worked with on my first mixtape. And maybe one or two other rappers on some remixes.||„|
|~ Iggy with Las Vegas Weekly|
|“||I’ve got another single coming out with French Montana, we recorded it while I was in Las Vegas last week.||„|
|~ Iggy with E! News|
These tracks are not in order. All confirmed songs will be listed here in any order.
- Can't Lose (feat. Lil Uzi Vert)
- Mo Bounce
- Switch (feat. Anitta)
- Boom Boom (feat. Zedd)
- Elephant (feat. YG)
- Middle Man
Confirmed recorded tracksEdit
- Savior (featuring Verse Simmonds)
- Hate On It
- Love Don't Fail Me (feat. Jeremih)
- Sexy (feat. French Montana)
- Calm Down (Typo)
- Three Day Weekend (merged with Higher)
- Iggy Alert (merged with Middle Man)
- Haze 
- Somebody Else 
- Elephant is Iggy's favorite song off the album, like "Work" was for her previous album.  "It's about addressing what you feel is the elephant in the room." 
- Elephant took Iggy the longest to write.
- Azealia Banks and Iggy Azalea were going to put their differences behind and collaborate on a song on Digital Distortion. Unfortunately it remained unreleased since Def Jams refused to release any more singles from Digital Distortion.
- The entire album was produced by D.R.U.G.S.
- The album will feature at least one song with another artist singing the chorus.
- YG will be featured on the song "Elephant".
- ↑ 14 Tracks
- ↑ Idolator: Zedd and Iggy?
- ↑ Iggy's tweet confirming the scrapping of 2 tracks
- ↑ Iggy's tweet
- ↑ Middle Man
- ↑ Boom Boom featuring Zedd made it to final cut
- ↑ 
- ↑ Calm Down Lyrics
- ↑ "It's called Hate On It"
- ↑ Iggy Azalea & French Montana Duet On "Sexy" | December 3, 2016
- ↑ Iggy Azalea's new song, Haze
- ↑ Haze and Somebody Else were scrapped
- ↑ 5
- ↑ 6
- ↑ Iggy: "work is great and off this album i really like elephant."
- ↑ "It's about addressing what you feel is the elephant in the room."
- ↑ Iggy Azalea collaborating with D.R.U.G.S again